Re: [MV] 6 Wheel Drive CJ2A Pictures URL

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Sun Sep 30 2001 - 18:51:48 PDT

Hello Colin to answer your question,
The jackshaft over the 1st diff., was a non willys piece of 1 inch round
stock that that was bought to match the self centering bearings

At this point, I'm not sure whether there is a key or whether the one or
both, chain sprockets are welded to the new jackshaft?

I will get some new pictures in a week or so, to show the progress on
building the lengthened tub.

Regards
Rob