Reposession of my MUTT? No way!!

From: Anith@wfp.org
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 03:47:24 PDT

Hey Ron!

I am not Uncle Sam's nephew that he can come and reposess my MUTT! No way,
lol!!

Since I am not an American national, I have no intentions either, to take
my rare, uncut, export-only 1984 MUTT back to the US!

Anyway thanks for the feeling!

Listers, I saw a lot of debate before the presidential elections by
pro-Democrat and pro-Republican party listers who argued over the subject
of reposession of MVs by the government. And I recall that there was a
strong feeling among u all that if Bush won, there would be no question of
reposession of your MVs. Now what is going on?

Cheers!

Anith
Sudan
NE Africa