4 M37s for sale.

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 06:36:36 PDT

List,
I still have 4 M37s that I would like to sell in a
package deal and have lower the price. They are a
51,52,53, and one B1 model. One has a winch. Two are
for the most part complete, one appears to be complete
but is taken apart, and the last is missing a fender
and front leaf springs but is in restorable condition.
One should run with batterys. I am selling all 4 M37s
for $3500.00. They are located near the town of
Crawfordsville, Indiana. Sorry but I cannot ship. I
have some photos posted at my album site on yahoo.
that address is:
http://photos.yahoo.com/goin_myway
Later
Dan Bever