[MV] M939 series manuals wanted

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 09:20:31 PDT

List,
I just drove home from North Carolina in my new (to me) M929 dump. Man, is that an AWESOME vehicle. It is very impressive. It makes my M813A1 look like an M35A2, and my M35A2 like an M1008. After driving for 4-1/2 hours, you would have thought that the thrill would have worn off a little. After getting down out of the truck, I stepped back and admired the truck. I could not stop smiling and laughing...it is HUGE. I really like the way the truck drives. I have never driven a vehicle of this size with an automatic transmission. It shifts up and down nicely...not smooth, but nice. The only negative is the power at high speed. However, with the super singles, it easily drives at 60 mph...and the engine is only doing 1800 rpm. Just so you know, 1975 rpm in my M813A1 (same NHC250 engine) equals 50 mph.

I'm looking for the manuals for my truck. Any leads?

Bruce

1971 M35A2 w/w
1972 M35A2C w/w
1973 M275A2