45 Chevey 2 ton

From: A762x54mm@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 10:48:08 PDT

Hi listers!

Just got back from South Dakota where we purchsed and transported home a 1945
Chevy 2 ton dump truck. This truck is painted OD under the hood. Looks like
it was probably in military service originally. The only data plate was
located on the right side firewall under the hood. Can anyone tell me more?
What model and such...It has the 216, 6 cyl engine with the two speed rear
end. Complete brake system need replacement, but other than that it looks
great.

TIA,

Gene in Texas