63 E-100 PU 4x2

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 22:27:32 PDT

 Folks. at my favorite junkyard I just ran across a Ford E-100 4x2 pick-up.
it is AF blue and you can see were our favorite uncle painted over US Air
Force.
 This is the Body only, and it is not in too bad of shape for 38 years old.
looks like most of the running gear is gone. Really the only thing left is
the body and maybe instrument cluster, Plus I have the nomenclature tag from
the truck, as it is sitting dangerously close to the car crusher.
 This PU is based on the econoline van body. if anyone is interested I will
get parts if it has any left that you might need, Fed stock Num. of the
truck is 2320-889-1628
If anyone needs anything contact me off list. Mark M-886