Re: [MV] Got the M114A1 running today

From: Everette Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 01:09:18 PDT

Any ideas how to get skunk smell out/off vehicle??

Around here in addition to skunks armadillos seem to have death wish, I have
been told that driving over an armadillo is about as hard on his health as
hitting it with tire, People tell me that the armadillo when startled will
jump straight up. So, picture this -- you see armadillo crossing road and
being nice guy you straddle him, it scares him and he jumps straight up, at
40MPH striking bottom of Army truck is hard on anything.