Re: [MV] Got the M114A1 running today

From: Jason (bmg1917a@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 06:21:06 PDT

They can jump about two feet straight up. Saw this one evening (right
before dark) when going home from a MV event in Thomasville Ga. A good
friend of mine was driving his 5 ton, and an armadillo went out in the road
in front of him. My friend moved over to avoid hitting it with the tires,
but the little critter jumped and was struck by the axle unit. AGAIN NOT
PRETTY. The 5 ton was going about 45mph.

jason