RE: [MV] Stopping Islamic Terrorists.... From another list

From: Gordon W. Bell (bellsurveying@smithville.net)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 07:00:33 PDT

Jay,

Why punish the Muslims who are not involved and peaceful and think the
attack on WTC was a crime.
What you propose is EXACTLY what these shit-heads, err... sorry I mean
rag-heads, err..... I mean shites, want. They want us to responded in a
manner where they can then say, "See, it is a wholly war. The infidels are
desecrating our holy shrines etc. Then their Muslim brothers will be
justified in joining them in the Jihad.

Here is my solution. See if you like it.
We take all body parts of the "alleged" hi-jackers (CNN ~Cowardly Nerd
Network) terrorists to the rest of us unenlightened souls, and in a life TV
broadcast, we raise a pig, gut it make a major Hollywood type production of
stuffing the pig carcass with high-jacker parts, stick the pig up and let it
rot.

I but their 70 amorous virgins wont be so amorous and let them explain that
smell!

I think we ought to do the same thing to old binny boy when we catch his
sorry camel humpin' ass. After a fair trial, a life sentence as a pig
farmer. Nice cell just right down hill from the waste pond. Oh, and did I
forget to mention the 100% pork diet.

But, I don't think we should punish all Muslims as you suggest but I do
think the punishment should be tailored for the criminals.

Gordie

Subject: Re: [MV] Stopping Islamic Terrorists.... From another list