Re: [MV] S1438 has passed Section 1062 included!

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 18:09:09 PDT

Sorry I won't be attending the Winnemucca event. The IDMVPA is aware of
this and despite his speech Sen Craig is going to hear from me as he voted
for it as amended. Hopefully the House can derail this POS. As for
Michegan I hope that the MV'er's in that state take after the good Senator.
Unfortunately the Senate is in the hands of the anti-gun Democrats, but the
house is different. Do we have the names of the people on the committee
where this bill is going?

Nevadans
> and some in the hobby from Idaho and Utah !
> Dp

--- HOWARD WRIGHT
--- dvsww2@mindspring.com