HMV on Dark Angel

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 20:48:36 PDT

While watching the above TV show this evening (purely for the MV content, of
course!), I noticed in the background of one shot a 5 ton wrecker (M543A2 I
think, though it may have been an 800 series). What struck me about this is
the rack or cage type structure mounted above the cab (hard top I think) of
the truck. Anyone have any idea what this is for? Since the truck was
buried in the background of the shot, I doubt this structure was created for
this particular show.
Thanks,
David Doyle