Anyone interested in an M38?

From: GR Goebel (ihc53@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 09:51:18 PDT

There is a really nice M38 here in Louisville (KY)
for sale. Looks to be very nicely restored with
Beachwood Canvas top and seats. All Data plates
are present and come with a 1966 dated M416 trailer
and a dummy .30 Browning w/ pedistal mount.

Tires are minty and the jeep looks to have had a
frame off restoration. Also come with the DoD
release papers .

Its now sitting at a car lot, but the owner has it titled
in Indiana. He is asking $6,000 and if I didnt
already have an M151a2..that bad boy would be mine.

I have contact information for those interested. Also,
for those serious, I can get some digital pictures emailed
to them.

DISCLAIMER! I have no interest in this jeep, other than
wanting it to go to a loving home where the new owner will
pamper it !

GR