HMV Fall Color Run

From: Morgans (nmorgan@centuryinter.net)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 21:54:30 PDT

 We had our HMV Fall Color Run today, the weather was clear and the sun was
out, so the trees looked real good. We had twelve HMVs, and there wasn't
any empty seats so we'll probably get more vehicles next year.
 We started getting ready and fueling up at about 9:00 this morning, none of
us had any radios, so we didn't know about the air strikes. We all couldn't
believe how many people were waving and giving us the thumbs-up.
 When we got back at about 5:00,we found out why.
      Ed Morgan