sme demill

From: Darrell Shake (armor2@iglou.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 06:55:00 PDT

My last word on the subject. To all who havent played in the big stuff,
Its fun. To those who think that the public is afraid of us ( meaning
heavy armor ) I can only vouch for my fellow Hoosiers. In 6 years weve
had 2 complaints and way too many thumbs up from little Johny to grandma
rose. Sorry to all those on the list whose time I cost by defending my
side. Wont happen again . Wont mention the large pieces on this list in
an open format again . Any one who wants to talk tank please e-mail me
off list and Ill be happy to talk with you . Bye guys. Darrell.