Re: [MV] Looking for source of "puke green" armour interior paint.

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 20:24:57 PDT

You mean that lovely 'sea foam green' don't you. Someone posted this a while
back:
Someone posted a while back...needing the paint code for the pale green
paint used in shop trucks and armored vehicles. Here is the info I just
came across in my files.....sorry so late

NSN 8010-01-115-2195 5 Gallon
NSN 8010-01-1115-7984 1-Gallon

Dupont # 45802L
GM # DS-GM283

I haven't checked these numbers myself. I have the Fed paint number
somewhere. I bought the paint from Randolph Products.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com