Re: [MV] Tatra Trucks

From: Colin Stevens (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 13:31:47 PDT

A Gulf War Tatra was at the MVPA Portland Convention some years ago - for
sale. I recall seeing US servicemen's names and home towns/states stamped
into the front bumper with metal stamps.

Oregon members would likely know it's owner and current status.
MVCC of Oregon (MVCCO) - Newsletter Editor, P.O. Box 636, Oregon City, OR,
97045, USA

Colin Macgregor Stevens
seaforth72@hotmail.com
or
colin@pacdat.net
MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977) http://www.westerncommand.com
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net/colin_stevens'_1944_willys_mb_photos.htm