RE: [MV] Water Tank Trailer

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 07:34:47 PDT

Rick,

I have two of these trailers that I bought specifically for Boy Scout
Camporees. They are M149A3 water buffaloes. Our Boy Scout camp has one
with the old style fiberglass tank as well. Both of mine are stainless
steel.

I bought them from the DRMO at Ft. Lewis for about $125 apiece. They are
not for sale, but I DO have an extra frame and axle from one.

Ironically, when you are searching the DRMO site or teh new disposal site,
you need to search for "tank".

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402