Re: [MV] Xenon searchlight

From: Pete & Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 18:57:09 PDT

Hello Wayne,
I do a lot of playing on e-bay, and that happens more often than you would think. I
believe the problem lies in a failed connection between the item's page on the e-bay
server, and the photo host's server. Some photo host servers seem to be less reliable
than others. Sometimes the connection is just extremely slow and sometimes you just
have to try again later. If you get the entire e-bay page without a photo, then then
e-bay server gave up waiting for the link to the photo host server and timed it out.
Hope this explains it clearly enough. Keep on browsing and bidding. Have fun!

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com