NEW M151

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 21:14:06 PDT

Hi List This jeep is in Folkston Ga. at the Ford dealership and according to
the salesman it belongs to the General Manger and wasn't for sale. A short
history of what I know. When I first saw these(about a year or so ago) they
had two for sale and when I stopped in to see them They told me a company in
Florida was building the frames and bodies and then using some used/new part
to complete them in the shape you see now and the best I recall they were
about 13,000 ea. Wayne