CCKW & e-bay stuff FS

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 08:35:50 PDT

    I'm still looking for drivers step and drive shafts for a CCKW. Any east
coast US parts trucks around? The CCKW I'm working on has a vibration that
kicks in around 40mph. There's alot of slop in the slip joints. I tried
running it on the center axel driveshaft only but the problem didn't improve.
Any ideas? Has all new tires and speed is the only factor.
    Also, i recently put some stuff on e-bay you might be interested in:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=sledgeski&inc

lude=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25
thanks for looking
Jeff