grease gun (lube gun) info wanted...

From: Nolan Lee (nlee@gs.verio.net)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 17:11:04 PDT

I've had a metal cased military grease gun set kicking around
here for a long time and have wondered about its original
application many times. ;-)

At any rate, it was built by Graco (Gray Company). The box
contains an "air motor", two refillable grease tube canisters
and about a half a dozen adapters etc. One of the cylinders is
marked for chassis grease, the other is marked high pressure.

The Label on the inside of the case lists the following:

Model 225047
Sn 6-51

I'm guessing that the SN is actually the date of manufacture.
If it'll help. email me and I'll attach a jpeg.
thanks in advance,
nolan