[MV] FS M275A2

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 07:04:17 PDT

List,
I jsut purchased a fully restored M125 10 ton cargo. I am in the process of purchasing an M172A1 25 ton lowboy to haul it to shows. The thought crossed my mind to use my M275A2. However, I think it is just a tad under sized for this. I am in the process of negotiating for an M818, which should be better able to haul the trailer (15,000 pounds) and the M125 (32,000 pounds). Therefore, I am going to part with my M275A2. Here is a description of the truck:

*1973 M275A2
*LDT4651C, with 5 ton turbo (a screamer)
*Appx. 14K mileage, 400 hours
*Clean 3 color camo
*Super clean engine
*No rust or dents
*Plastic battery box
*Recent vinyl top
*tires are fair. I have 10 tires that are 95% or better. I paid $400 for the matched set. You can have them for that price (they are only for sale with the truck)
*new clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing
*$5700 OBO. YOU WILL NOT FIND A CLEANER DEUCE TRACTOR.
*pics available...located in Maryland.

Bruce