no sale than last list

From: rich white (m135a33@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 13:10:16 PDT

If I don't sell anything this time then it's off to ebay. I only sold two
items on all these list but on ebay they are getting more than my asking
price. Sorry but I need my beer money and the wife is saying see no one
wants that #*!%.
2 nos 3 side windshield weather strip m211 + m135 p/n 2510-749-0667 packed
4/70 $15 pair
p/n 2284540 windshield wiper tube m211, jeep and some others nos with roll
of rubber tube $5
new distributor housing ord 7353276 model 1111561 maybe m35 not m211 looks
almost the same. $10 and I throw in a ? coil looks new
m211-m135 wire harness new contains rear chassis harness new, cab to
headlight harness new, main instr, cab, floor new, headlite harness nos,
voltage reg to dash new but was installed in truck no damage just small
amount of dirt on a couple wires, bonus is gen to reg cable new but wash on
the truck I paid over $500 my price $175
now free stuff
these items are free if you pay me $45 hr to remove them from the truck
tranny works fine has leak in front seal after we pulled the motor we found
some broken parts in bellhousing should be easy to fix since drove fine with
no signs of problem. you pull it $50 I Pull it free plus $45 hr labor.
transfer case broken rear part for ebrake (I have nos one I'll sell) you
pull $50 I pull free plus $45 hour labor.
new brake shoes and wheel cly installed on truck you pull $2 ea I pull $45
hr labor.
I work slow with no beer. well have to go father is here with cutting torch
one less fire truck soon. he is also eyeing up the cargo bed for farm
trailer he already has a ww2 one.