Re: [MV] Band of Brothers

From: Nigel Hay (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 05:31:52 PDT

The Harley side car was an exact copy of Lee Money's origional - he was on
the set for the whole shoot but when they wanted his bike he pointed out
that his military Harley is a UL "big twin" 84cu" wasnt (with
sidecar)right for the ETO, so they used a WLA and copied his sidecar. So it
was as accurate as possible.
If anyone wants (provably genuine)origional scripts for BoB I know Lee has
some for sale.
Cheers, N