M35 Airpack question.

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 13:56:13 PDT

I've been having a problem with my M35 lately, the brakes work, just too
good, they don't release:( I was told it was the air pack, so I rebuilt the
airpack. Still does it. It has to be the air valve in the airpack because
when I disconnect the charge air line the brakes work fine, minus the power
assist, but they apply and release as usual. I just tore the valve apart and
can not find anything wrong with it, the valve moves freely by hand. Any
ideas what to do??? TIA
Bill