Suggestions for Moving Halftrack from NW Chicago suburb to Atlant a

From: Tony Castagno (tony.castagno@personic.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 04:40:37 PDT

Hello List,

I've recently purchased an M16A1 halftrack and need to get some ideas of
hauling companies to contact.
It will be going from an hour outside Chicago to Atlanta.

1) Any idea on cost per mile? I reckon it to be about 800-900 miles
2) I know its best to get on a backhaul empty load if possible any ideas of
how to find one?
3) Any other things I should consider, I don't have a loading ramp at
destination so will need a truck with ramps or lowboy?

Thanks,
Tony