Turbo unit

From: AUTODOC51@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 12:52:39 PDT

I have a new turbo charger unit for a 6V53 engine. Not sure what vehicle has
that engine in it but thats what the tag on it says. No stock number either.
 Still in the box. If you have an interest in this item please email me off
list. Can send email picture.
While I have your attention, whats with the stock number with "LL" in them??
I have a front axle/knuckle zippered boot #2530LL0421871 and cant look it
up. Looks like it fits a 5 ton. Anyone need it? Thanks

BILL L Autodoc51@aol.com (Dodgeum)
4 M-37's and 2 101 trailers and lots of stuff.