Re: [MV] Afghan MVs

From: Greg (czechsix@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 10:39:50 PDT

Hmmm...I'd think shipping costs would be painful, for one thing. Another
thing is that they seem to use them plenty hard - by the time they're ready
to release them there might not be much left.

Are you thinking along the lines of the UAZ-469's or something like an Ural?
Or armored?

Greg
Vista, CA

Note: @home.com email servers are ridiculously
unreliable. If I don't respond to a query, please
try again or use this address as an alternate:
ebaygreg@hotmail.com

Best damned Rhodesian Ridgeback in the world:
(and not just because she bit Mark P. in the leg..)
Mzirand. 2.27.90-4.17.01
RIP