Re: [MV] Deuce and a half book

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 15:01:22 PDT

David

  Well looks like you need to begin to do your home work ..

  Begin to make a publisher contact list. Start with all
the MV, warbird, or related books you have. Go to the
local Barnes & Noble or other big and small book sellers..
Check out all the publishers of any special interst book
on any vehicle or aircraft Go to the local city library.
Check their HMV and like titles but also check the Thomas
(Thomcat) Register for any other publishers that you might
have missed ..

Then put together a portfolio of the work as an example
of the total work. Begin mailing it to your best researched
prospects and good luck..

PS I want an personalized autographed copy when you get
it done

                            Bob B