A whole 44 CKW dump and trailer 4 sale

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 22:29:08 PDT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=596977306&r=0&t=0
  Taunton,MA
The truck is a tipper(dump/cargo truck). It comes with the machine gun
mount and dummy .50 cal machine gun. The truck comes with
    troop seats,bows and all canvas. Has all data plates(good repro's).Runs
fine and brakes fine. All lights work. New parts are: two new
    front tires new head with hardened valves rebuilt generator 6 volt
electric fuel pump(only modification to engine,mechanical fuel pump is all
    there). The truck is registered,insured and state inspected. I've owned
the truck since December 1997. It had been sitting in a field for
    seven years. The trailer is a 1944 Ben Hur trailer.Serial number of the
truck is 501541H1 and I have a title for it.

Just noticed this one.. .only $3,800 right now....
I wish I had a place to put it :)
I dont know the owner. just passing on the info
Jess Minton