Thanks for replies to Hauling Question

From: Tony Castagno (tony.castagno@personic.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 06:03:02 PDT

List,

Thanks for all your great suggestions on how to haul my halftrack from
Chicago to Atlanta. Gary Hebding suggested a company he has moved
halftracks with in the past and they were close to the bottom bid. About
800 dollars. Another list member suggested contacting a local wrecker
service to help with the onload with a Roll-On/Off flatbed and they were
very helpful and are going to do it for 150 which while a bit higher than
some had suggested, they are right up the road and are very flexible as far
as scheduling. So the bottom line is I'm going to get it home for under
1000 dollars which is below what I was thinking. Thanks again for all your
great posts.

Cheers,
Tony