Looking for good truck junk yards

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 19:49:02 PDT

I have exhausted every truck junk yard in this quarter of the state and have
not been able to find parts I need that used to be common. Can anyone give
me some names, hopefully with a phone number, of good medium/heavy truck
junk/salvage yards? Midwest would be nice but at this point I'd go national
also.

Might be an interesting project to maintain a list of "good" yards, that is
not only good stuff in the yard but if it's run by people that are good to
deal with.

thank,

je