Re: [MV] .USMC Water Can

From: Matt Mouser (webmaster@net-connection.net)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 06:51:24 PDT

Hi,

I have seen many pictures of M416 trailers having dual jerry cans on the
rear. I have also seen some with one or two jerry cans on the front.

There is also evidence that the Army allowed the motorpool to add a Jerry
can holder on the side of a MUTT. It was up to the local SPO.

If anyone has any more information please add. I think it would be great to
have a couple of water cans on an M416 and 2 or 3 Gas cans on a MUTT for the
camping trip. Not to mention a tent, cots, generator, etc.... Could be
really fun.

Thanks,
Matt Mouser