Re:[MV] M35A2 Brake failure / Our first Airshow.

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 07:56:11 PDT

Situations can develop while on a road trip, so I think it's good
idea to carry the following in the tool box: Jack, lug wrench and bar
(though I doubt you'd be able to break the lugs lose on your own),
two one gallon jugs of 1/2 and 1/2 antifreeze (coolant), a two gallon
plastic jug of motor oil, a quart of Silicone brake fluid (if that's what
your truck uses), tools to access the master cylinder and a rag to
wipe off the master cylinder cap and all around it. A small flashlight
helps when putting the fluid in. Of course, spare fuel fiters and more
tools could be carried. I have a dsignated box of tools that I put in
whatever vehicle I'm taking out, plus an air hose that connects to
the truck's air system. Exra light bulbs and a spare headlight. Oh,
I could on and on, but these are some of the basics.
Joe Young