Republic of Belarus

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 11:29:01 PDT

I am posting this to the list on behalf of Nickolay Panov.
He has indicated that he is unable to post to the forum.
He seems to have several irons in the fire over there
across the pond. Among other things, he would like
information about the sale of the "tank Panzer III on e-bay."

Regards,
Rob Kiser
===========================

14.09.2001
Public Union
Military Patriotic club
 Poisk
Republic of Belarus.
    I am sorry for a long silence, I was in long business trip about Russia in
Kaliningrad region, we found many interesting technics.
    News from Kubinka tank Pz.Kpfw.IV was reconstructed there up to
operational condition in original completing. Tank took part in parade
already.
Kubinka opened it own site http:/history.vif2.ru/map.html;
www.itc.ufg.ru/~tanki/; www.kubinka.ru.
    I am very glad to associate with you. It s a pity, but there s no progress
with List. I executed all your instructions, I subscribed on Digest regime,
and
tried to put my letter on List, but I never received an answer from anyone. I
am very interested about history of sale of tank Panzer III on e-bay. I wrote
letters all members of this correspondence, but there s no answer from anyone.
What is more, when I wrote to all members my correspondence disappeared from
List immediately. I think, that my letters are simply blocking. (Here is an
interesting message I just received. Anyone else gotten it? Ron.) He said that
there is no copy of my letter in the List achieves.
    I also didn t receive any letter from Jaap Reitveld, and my computer
couldn t receive address reitveldjaap@pi.be. May be I wrote a wrong address or
may be it changed?
    New photos of our technics appeared, I can send you this photos, if you
want and if you have interest. We sold our tractor Stalinets and hull of
tank
 Pz.Kpfw.38(t) without dun-turret to museum of technics (military and civil)
in Toliatti, which was organized at the Avtovaz plant. It opening-day will
be
September 6.2001. There will be presented different technics: tractors,
trucks,
tanks, planes, helicopters, submarines, etc. I can send you photos of project
of this museum, if you want. Help me to put my letter on the List, or put my
letter from your own name. I send you a letter it self below, which you
received at the beginning of our acquaintance.
    I ll be thankful for help in my business.
    I wait a fast answer.
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75, "SAFORA"
222310, Molodechno