Re: [MV] M35A2 Brake failure / Our first Airshow.

From: uniquemachine (uniquemachine@air1.net)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 08:54:12 PDT

>From the info I have come across, and looking at the A3 pictures, it fits
together. With the replacement of the motor, the original radiator is not
sufficient enough anymore, so if you look at the A3 pictures, you will see that
the headlights are moved to the fenders, and the whole nose section of the truck
is redesigned to fit in a larger radiator that will be sufficient for the new
motor.

Jon