Brake Problem

From: sandman9 (sandman9@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 21:00:10 PDT

Today I started my M35 after letting it sit for about a month. Drove it down
the street to the end, were there is a stop sign, applied the brakes and the
pedal went to the floor and pumped and pumped and there was nothing,(thank
god there was nobody coming) drove around the block pumping the pedal. Got
back to my house and rolled to a stop, shut the truck off. A couple of hours
later, open the master cyl, fluid ok, pumped the pedal again and rite to the
floor again. Cleaned the cap and put it back on. Started the truck, let the
air build up and had a good pedal. Has anybody had this problem? Or can
tell me what the problem is?
John Peterson
MVPA# 20905