RE: [MV] [MVlist] M38 brakes

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 13:46:23 PST

  If it was something in the master cylinder or main
line it would affect both / all the brakes equally..

I have had a previous experience where the inside of
the flexible line had degraded and a section inside
of it was acting like a one way valve.. If your flex
lines are old, CHECK EM since this may be the problem.

If one is bogus , replace both fronts and the rear to
avoid the problem again. Flush the system to remove
any residual crud and hopefully it will be happy motoring ...

                       Bob B