Suggestions for M35 Brakes, Axle Seals Work

From: Rick Roberts (kingkozy@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 10:38:16 PST

Hi Everyone,

Great list thanks for all the help.

When I picked up my truck in Iowa and drove it to San Diego, (stupid I know,
but fun!) the only problem it exhibited was leaking of differential oil out
the axle seals, since then it hasn't occurred, but I wanted to pull the
wheels, check the brakes, replace the seals, rebuild the slave cylinders
etc. while I have it apart. I wanted to get your suggestions on what parts
I needed to be ready for this task. I got brake shoes from Richard Green,
but what other parts do I need and where should I get them.

Thanks a bunch,

Rick Roberts