[MV] FS Nice M1009

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 06:06:31 PST

List,
I am making room for more toys. Soon to be delivered...the M125 10 ton cargo featured in Mil Veh Mag a few years back...and an M818 tractor. To make room, I am selling my M1009. The truck is very clean. This truck runs circles around M1009s with the 6.2L...ask Joe Young, he's the guy that I bought it from.

1986 M1009
*Recent 6.5L engine (replaced by the State of Delaware within the last 5K miles).
*Good seats.
*Tires are 80% or better.
*Fresh 3 color paint.
*Spray-in Linex bedliner in cab. This insulates the cab better and deadens road noise. Plus, it protects the truck.
*MD inspection.
*New windshield...all other glass good.
*Dash has three cracks in it.
*Currently located in NC.