Re: [MV] Senate demill bill

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 07:46:43 PST

Sorry!!! I agree that it should be stopped, just like other stupid stuff.
Just like if a firearm has a flash suppresser, and other things to make it
appear like something it's not, it should be banned. I know there are people
out there that don't like OD paint for the same reason.
I was just looking for a way to save a lot of hard work if this thing was
forced upon us.