Fwd: response from Senator Max Cleland Regarding S 1438

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 14:02:08 PST

Well, I got a reply from my Senator. He is on the Senate Armed Forces
Committee. Didn't know if anyone else might want to set him
straight! I've already replied & let him know that I'm not only concerned
about weapons demil, but also ALL historic military vehicles! (regardless
of era!) If we don't stand up for the vehicles now, they could be in
jeopardy!

Thanks,
F. Brian Mead
1984 CUCV