Titling M151A2's

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 18:53:17 PST

***** Fella with the return address sent this to me direct. Figured it
deserved an answer all cold see. His email return address is:
KH6JJS@aol.com
 He said

"seeing how you have to use a service you have a stolen vehicle from the
government....pure and simple......."

Gee, with that kind of mindset, guess that means since I have to get a
title for the M880 I bought from a car dealer with a bill of sale, who
bought it from the county gov't, (who couldn't be bothered to provide a
 I must be a big time dealer in stolen gov't property. Could be my last
e-mail. I'll let you know what kind of MV's we will wash as trustees (if
I qualify) at Leavenworth
 Steve
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.