[MV] WTB: M1008 or M1009

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 04:19:15 PST

I have two of my own M1008 trucks for sale and one for a friend. Go to index:
            http://hometown.aol.com/mytjoe73/page4.html
I sold Lother the truck he has for sale. I bought the one with the NOS cargo
cover
from a fellow club member and drove it home. All trucks are in fine running
condition.
I'll let the one with the racks, bows and cover go for $5000., a steal, but
I'm due to
get five deuces in and need room. I have too much in the other one to drop
the price.
Yes, CUCV's are expensive when they're not made up from several residue
trucks,
are low mileage and rust free.
Joe Young