Re: [MV] CARL He's selling stuff, still

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 17:46:52 PST

Carl,
    This goes back farther than the current deals. I have a friend who either
never got his radio stuff or it was months late. This is not new. I know it, and
whole lots of people know it. If, for some health reasons, or whatever, you are
not able to pay for stuff or ship stuff out, then it's best to not get into
deals with people that can't be completed. One way to deal with this is that
whenever you sell something or buy something, you must send the stuff out or the
payment out first, then let the other guy send his.
    I do stay out of things that don't concern me. This does concern me.This
concerns everyone on the radio and vehicle lists. It becomes our business when
trades and sales go sour.
    I'll leave it at this. I suggest that you get Gene paid up very shortly.
Jim