RE: [MVlist] M38 & "real speed".

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 19:05:54 PST

Ok,
Thanks Gary,

Does Gary's info match other folk's M38s.

Mine will only do 40 mph in 3rd on flat ground.
However: it does have a civ distributor.
I just replaced plugs, points, wires, cap, bug.

It starts to miss at 40 mph, like the points are floating, but.... New
points.
It does the same in all gear ranges, but runs well otherwise.

 Suggestions?

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/