M274A2 Platform Covers

From: Richard & Matt Tait (rtait@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 19:21:21 PST

I recently purchased a M247A2 four wheel steer Mule. I am fixing it up
for my own use. It was a spare parts vehicle for a working Mule on a
ranch here in southern California. I have located most parts I need, but
cannot find the cover for the 4 wheel opening and the round cover where
the 106 mm kit is installed. Leonard Grove has repro round covers but no
square. I have part of an old platform from which I can make a get -by
square cover, but would like to obtain an original. Does anybody on the
list have either cover for sale? Dick Tait MVPA 387