Re: [MV] [MVlist] M38 & "real speed". Uh, 35?

From: Everette Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 07:52:06 PST

If you are going to have roll bars -- 4 point seat harness very necessary --
and the use of them-- jeep rolls over - roll bars hold it up - it rests on
your head for you came out of seat and it rolled on you.

Everette

They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary
them nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning
we will remember them.

Lawrence Binyen "For the Fallen"

. I don't want to >think about getting in a wreck with a M38A1, especially
with no roll bar. Jim