Re: [MV] The Bridge Plate Question

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 10:21:27 PST

Hi David:
    I wasn't trying to be a smart ass....I was serious in that even the
army can't figure the system out and get it right. I believe anything you
say because of the amount of work you've done in research over the years.
(Well, almost anything. Vehicle extraction and terrain scouting seem to be
some skill levels on which you need to do a refresher. ;-) But then again,
your vehicles haven't spent the last 2 months on jack stands, so I better be
quiet. )

Ronzo