Belarus

From: Nickolay Panov (patio@mail.ru)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 09:19:48 PDT

Public Union
Military Patriotic club
 Poisk
Republic of Belarus.
    Hi by all.
    At once I want to apologize for mine English, I translate by the electronic
interpreter, but sense, I think, that be clear.
    Many from you, as well as Jim Webster, which has written (I think it was
about time that this is classed as Spam...) have thought too most, having seen
my announcement on List. But our club existing and real organization.
    We can deliver engineering in any country of the world. We send on long and
heavy ways, is especial in our country. It is a way completely official, but
safe for us and our partners. The main problem in Byelorussia is the Order of
the Minister of a defense of Republic Belarus 182 from April 09, 1997, on
which all engineering belongs to the Ministry of a defense. We have decided
this problem, we have contract with the Ministry of a defense 299 from May 17,
2000 on realization of search and elevating works. All engineering lifted by
us, belongs to us according to the Order of the President of Republic Belarus
156าะ from May 19, 1999, on the basis of which we work. With customs committee
and with all Ministries this question is coordinated and is solved.
    We do not have potential real investors. But we actively search them for
mutually advantageous cooperation. Now we independently make this large
business. That to us further independently to move forward, it is necessary to
us to sell that that we already have got. Your offers on the arrangement with
the investors we shall consider with the large attention and interest.
    Recently to me one letter has come, endurance from which I bring below:
    Many collectors in the United States are eager to buy WWII German armor,
but have stopped because of stories of difficulties on getting the purchased
vehicles out of your country and loaded into a container for shipping.
    Although your country's laws may allow for export to America, the moneys
that must be paid to officials to get their signatures on the required
documents and other such bribes are a great cause for concern. We hear stories
of the "Russian Mafia" which adds double or triple the cost of a vehicle in
bribes or "deal sweeteners".
    Which I have answered as follows:
    It seems, that generally, all these conversations about "Russian Mafia" are
much more exaggerated and are embellished. I offer by joint efforts and on
mutually advantageous conditions to decide if not everything, the majority of
such problems.
    Give me E-mail of those collectors at which problem with export of the
German tanks or other engineering WWII from Republic Belarus and we shall
decide all of their problems. As to export from Russia, we can communicate with
the partners in Russia and try to decide and their problems. I think, after you
will find such people and we shall decide their problems, our cooperation will
be safely begun. The addresses of such people are necessary for this purpose to
us, places where there is their paid engineering and with whom they at us order
negotiation on purchase of the engineering. On Belarus, at presence all it,
count a question solved.
    If it will be interesting, I can send VCR cassette on which the transfer
about our club shown on our TV and our works on a raising of engineering. It to
you will cost only cost VCR cassette, videorecordings and transfer. If agree,
send confirmation and post address.
    It is interesting, that our club has for sale, it is possible to return to
previous my letter.
    On tank Panzer III on e-bay I can inform to you of news which already for a
long time I know, but I do not know why the correspondence in this occasion has
disappeared with list. This tank is in a museum of a military school on
Ukraine. In America he was offered to sale by one Russian emigrant Mikhail
Fourman with which I talked on the phone. On this tank he has found three
clients, but have confronted with a problem of export him from Ukraine. I
assume, that they have not thought, that the school belongs to the Ministry of
a defense, and it will not permit export of this tank abroad. Now our club is
engaged in this problem, but this decision will not be fast.
    To me there came two messages from address one museums, but unfortunately I
can not find him website in the Internet. Can address there is incorrectly
specified? Whether you heard about such museum? I shall be very grateful for
the help.
    These letters:
1) Try e-mail to military vehicle technology fondation.
http//www.milvehtechfound.com/
They have huge and expanding museum.
2) For museum that is correct address. Try search engine with MILITARY VEHICLE
TECHNOLOGY FOUNDATION. Place is in Portola Valley California.
    I look, you here on List very amicably communicate and help each other!!!
So can also we shall help each other? I from the party shall help, and you from
the party will help!!!
Regards,
Nickolay Panov.
V.Gastinec, 75, "SAFORA"